Ultra Compact Modbus Gateway - RS232/422/485, Terminal Block/RJ45
- Connect Modbus devices to the Ethernet network
- RS-232/422/485 to Modbus TCP, ASCII, RTU (masters, slaves)
- Data rate: up to 230.4 kbps
- Remote monitoring, configuration, upgrades via web browser
- Wide operating temperature: -40 to +80 °C
- Compact IP30 metal enclosure is panel or DIN rail mount
- International Power Supply (included) supports US, EU, UK, CN, AO & JP
Model MESP211T, Vlinx™ series Modbus Gateway, connects Modbus devices to Ethernet networks and lets you monitor and control Modbus devices from anywhere on the Ethernet LAN or WAN. Supporting up to 16 masters and 32 slaves, the gateway features an auto-detecting 10/100 Ethernet copper RJ-45 port and a serial port that supports RS-232/422/485 communications via a terminal block connection.
The gateway is built for use in industrial environments with a heavy-duty metal enclosure that is panel (standard) or DIN rail mountable (with optional adapters). Power can be supplied with a DC power source ranging from 10 to 30 VDC and features a barrel connector. A power supply is included.
Ease of Use
Configuration, upgrades and monitoring are simple, easy tasks with Vlinx Manager Software. It installs on your PC giving access to the device via your desktop. Remotely manage the Modbus Gateway over a LAN or WAN via the built-in web server. This is helpful for off-site troubleshooting and can be done with an ordinary web browser.
Windows XP (32/64 bit), 2003 Server (32/64 bit), Vista 32/64 bit), 2008 Server (32/64 bit), 7 (32/64 bit), 8 (32/64 bit), 10 (32/64 bit).