Wzzard Condition Based Monitoring Starter Kit (Wzzard Mesh Wireless Sensor for Industrial Applications - Gen.2)
- Monitor temperature and vibration level of a motor or bearing
- Stick & Go set up – no downtime, disruption or wiring/cable runs
- Built-in Node-RED™ software tool for easy deployment
- Smartmesh IP wireless mesh for point-to-point, self-healing reliability; more resilient as more nodes are added
- Easily scalable at any time to thousands of sensors
- IP67 indoor/outdoor rated (Wzzard node)
- NEMA TS2
Lower energy and maintenance costs and downtime through data driven maintenance plans.
Reactive Maintenance plans wait for a failure to occur, causing huge maintenance expenditures and expensive down time.
Preventative Maintenance plans eliminate the unplanned down time at the expense of sub-optimal and necessarily shorter maintenance cycles. The best maintenance plan would be to schedule maintenance just before loss of performance.
The Wzzard Condition Based Monitoring Starter Kit does just that by providing a non-intrusive, easily installed solution for monitoring the temperature and vibration level of your motor or bearing without disrupting existing operations.
· Includes everything you need to monitor temperature and vibration on one motor or bearing.
· No equipment downtime, simply attach the sensor with the included magnetic base, connect the sensor to the wireless Wzzard node and provide an Ethernet connection to the gateway.
· Dashboard, data trend lines, email/SMS alerts and data logging capabilities are supported.
· Easily expand the Starter Kit system simply by adding additional Wzzard nodes and sensors to your existing gateway.
· Fast deployment of Proof of Concept and Pilots. Easy to scale to hundreds or thousands of inputs from one location or multiple locations.