- Supports 22nm Intel® Xeon® processor
- Intel® DH8900 chipset supports DM1.0 x 4
- Up to 16GB DDR3-1333/1600 ECC memory
- Supports up to five GbE ports, six USB2.0 ports, two VGA ports,three COM ports, one PS/2 connector, three 2.5" SATA connector (one SATA HDD is optional with 8GB NAND flash), one Cfast, one PCIe 2.0x4 interface to the Rear Transition Module (RTM)
- PICMG2.0 R3.0, PICMG2.1 R.0, PICMG2.16 R1.0 Compliant
Advantech’s MIC-3397 is a 6U CompactPCI single board computer with a choice of server class processors based on the Quad-Core Intel® Xeon® E3-1125C v2(40W), with DH8900 chipset. The processor is based on Intel® 22nm 64 bit process technology, with up to 2.5GHz clock speeds 8MB L3 cache, Intel® Hyper-Threading, Virtualization, and Trusted Execution Technology, all of which enable the board for applications requiring higher levels of performance and security. The MIC-3397 supports dual channel ECC memory, up to 16GB DDR3 at 1333/1600MHz with max 8GB on board and 8GB SO-DIMM memory, three 2.5” Serial ATA interfaces (one on board optional with one 8 GB NAND flash, two to RTM),one Cfast slot, five Gigabit Ethernet ports (two on front panel, two to PCIMG2.16, two to RTM with one optional on the front panel), six USB2.0 ports (three on front panel, three to RTM), two VGA ports (one on front panel, one to RTM) on the 4HP model, three COM ports (one to front panel, two to RTM), one PS/2 port, and one PCIe2.0 x4 interface reserved for user define extensions on the rear transition module.
MIC-3397 Series can be installed in a standard CompactPCI system slot as system master, or peripheral slot as stand-alone server blade without CompactPCI bus communication, it meets the needs of applications operating in harsh enviroments and is ideally suited for datacom, telecom and military applications. Its outstanding graphics capabilities make it a good choice for image-processing in medical, defense system and many other vertical segments applications.