Serial Server - 802.11a/b/g/n Dual Band 2.4 / 5 GHz
- 802.11a/b/g/n, dual band (2.4, 5 GHz) Wi-Fi Ethernet access point
- Up to 65 Mbps (band dependent)
- Wide operating temperature: -20 to +85 °C
- Supports up to 9 Wi-Fi clients
- OEM open board, industrial design, compact form factor
- Advanced Enterprise Class wireless security (WPA2-Enterprise, WPA, WEP, EAP)
- Antenna and power supply required (not included, sold separately)
Model BB-APXN-DP553, AirborneM2M industrial wireless access point, is built for networking equipment in an array of machine-to-machine (M2M) applications. It features industrial-strength packaging and supports a wide operating temperature (-20 to 85°C) to withstand challenging M2M environments.
Access Point - This AirborneM2M access point enables M2M equipment to create a self sufficient Wi-Fi network and provides easy access to equipment data or resources from Wi-Fi enabled devices. It includes a DHCP server. Up to 9 clients can be supported on the local Wi-Fi network.
Dual-Band Wi-Fi - Model BB-APXN-DP553 establishes wireless connections over both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands. Whenever the 2.4 GHz airspace is overcrowded with competing wireless transmission, the access point can be switched over to 5 GHz band to keep data flowing.
Enterprise Class Security - Security protocols are important to mission critical wireless M2M applications. AirborneM2M access point’s multi-layer security meets the requirements of Enterprise-class networks and corporate IT departments. These advanced security features include wireless security (802.11i/WAP2 enterprise), authentication security using WPA2 (AES-CCMP) and device security (multi-layered encryption).
Powering - external 5-36 VDC power source required. (USA power cord included, other cords sold separately.)