10/100/1000TX to 1000Base-LX SC Type Fiber Optic
Gigabit Industrial Media Converter, Wide Temp.
- Provides 1 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port with RJ45 connector
- Provides 1 x 1000 Mbps fiber port with Single-mode SC type connector
- Provides DIP switch for full/half duplex setting
- Supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover
- Supports auto-negotiation
- Provides 3,000 VDC surge (EFT) protection
- Supports 4,000 VDC Ethernet ESD protection
- Supports +12-48 VDC power input
- Provides flexible mounting: DIN-rail & Wallmounting
- Provides Link Fault Pass-through (LFP)
- Supports wide Operating Temperature from -40 ~ 75° C
EKI-2741 is designed to convert Gigabit Ethernet networks to Gigabit fiber networks by transparently converting Ethernet signals to optic signals. Therefore, EKI-2741 is an ideal solution for “fiber to building” applications at central offices or local sites. EKI-2741 supports MDI/MDIX auto detection, so you don’t need to use crossover wires. Furthermore, the EKI-2741 accepts a wide voltage range from +12 ~ 48 VDC. Besides, it also provides 3,000 VDC surge (EFT) protection against over-voltage, so it is suitable for harsh operating environments. EKI-2741 is an enhanced gigabit Ethernet to fiber optic converter. Aside from its standard features, the versatile EKI-2741 also has the LFP (Link Fault Pass-through) feature. When one side of the link fails, the other side continues transmitting packets, and waiting for a response that never arrives from the disconnected side. EKI-2741 will force the link to shut down as soon as noticed that the other link has failed, giving the application software a chance to react to the situation.