DIN-rail Wiring Terminal Board with CJC Circuit
- Low-cost screw-terminal with 68-pin SCSI-II connector
- Onboard CJC (Cold Junction Compensation) circuits for direct thermocouple measurement
- Reserved space for signal-conditioning circuits such as low-pass filter, voltage attenuator and current shunt
- Industrial-grade screw-clamp terminal blocks for heavy-duty and reliable connections
- DIN-rail mounting case for easy mounting
- Supports PCI-1710U/UL, PCI-1710HGU, PCI-1711U/UL, PCI-1716/L
The PCLD-8710 is designed to match multifunction cards with 68-pin SCSI-II connectors, such as the PCI-1710U/UL, PCI-1710HGU, PCI-1711U/UL, PCI-1716/L cards. This screwterminal board also includes cold junction sensing circuitry that allows direct measurements from thermocouple transducers. Together with software compensation and linearization, every thermocouple type can be accommodated. The PCLD-8712 Screw-terminal Board provides convenient and reliable signal wiring for the PCI-1712/L of which has a 68-pin SCSI-II connector.
Due to its special PCB layout you can install passive components to construct your own signal-conditioning circuits. The user can easily construct a low-pass filter, attenuator or current shunt converter by adding resistors and capacitors on board’s circuit pads.