1U Rackmount Network Application Platform based on Intel® Xeon™ E3 series and 6th generation Core™ I7/I5/I3 Processor
- Intel® Xeon® E3-1275 /E3-1225/E3-1268L V5 (FWA-3270A only) and 6th generation Core™ i7-6700/i7-6700TE/i5-6500/i5-6500TE/i3-6100/i3-6100TE, Intel® Pentium® Processor G4400/G4400TE, Intel® Celeron® G3900/G3900TE
- Support max 4 x 2133Mhz DDR4 ECC/UDIMMs, 32GB per channel, up to 64GB
- 2 GbE management ports
- 8x GbE LAN by Intel I210-AT with 3 segment LAN bypass
- Max 2 Network Mezzanine Card bays for PCIe gen.3 based port expansion with 1 x PCIex8 full-height / half-length add-on card
- 2 x 2.5" SATA HDDs/SSDs and 1x mSATA Socket or 1 x M.2 SSD sockets
- IPMI2.0 compliant Remote Management (optional)
The FWA-3270 1U appliance can be configured with a range of Intel® processors, Ethernet ports, PCIe I/O options and Advantech’s Network Mezzanine Cards (NMCs) to create costeffective platforms for specific enterprise networking applications. The appliance is powered by processors utilizing the LGA-1150 socket, including the Intel® Xeon® E3-1275/1225/1268Lv5, 6th generation Intel® Core™ I7-6700/I7-6700TE/I5-6500/I5-6500TE/I3-6100/I3-6100TE, the Pentium® G4400/G4400TE and the Celeron® G3900/G3900TE.Memory configurations can include 4 x DDR4 2133 DIMMs up to 64GB in total. In the base configuration, the system comes with two internal 2.5" SATA HDD bay and one mSATA socket or one M.2 SSD socket,8 Intel I210 GbE controllers, and one PCIe x8/two PCIe x4 expansion slot.System features include an LCM, RJ45 console, and 2 USB ports. Additional I/O and processor offload capacity is provided by support for two network mezzanine card modules.
Featuring an optional server BMC in accordance with IPMI2.0, the FWA-3270 supports state-of-the-art remote and lights-out management for increased reliability, serviceability and improved total cost of ownership. Advanced features such as power supply monitoring via PMBus allow the whole platform to be remotely managed. All management firmware can be remotely upgraded using the industry standard HPM.1 protocol, same as the motherboard system BIOS. All upgrades are fail safe and support instant rollback allowing for full system recovery without the necessity for onsite service staff.
The system is FCC,CE,CB,UL,CCC and RoHS compliant.