UBC-310 is an ARM based RISC compact box computer powered by Freescale Cortex-A9 i.MX6 Dual Lite high performance processor. This system provide sufficient support of full-HD 1080P playback with a very low power consumption.
- Freescale Cortex-A9 i.MX6 Dual Lite 1GHz CPU, with 1GB DDR3 and 4GB eMMC flash built in
- Support HDMI with full HD 1080P high resolution
- Low power consumption with only 3 watts in maximum load
- Fanless and reliable product design
- Flexible mounting method including Wall-mount and 75x75/100x100 VESA. Connecting holes reserverd for cabel routing/fixing
- Built in SUSIAccess for Signage for Plug-and-Play support
UBC-310 provides sufficient computing power for Full HD video, based on a Freescale ARM Cortex-A9 i.MX6 Dual Lite high performance processor with built-in Gigabit Ethernet for networking. It is easy to set up anywhere because of its compact size and flexible mounting design, including wall mount, and VESA 75/100 mount. UBC-310 is easy to operate in any application and environment.
It comes along with a pre-loaded SUSIAccess for Signage software for remote management and Signage Player control. It's based on the Linux QT framework and integrated multiple functions including content producer and device management. The "Content Producer" provides
a content editor, layout editor and content description; "Device Conductor" supports status monitoring, video/audio dispatch and firmware update. Users can manage the contents in all UBC-310 devices through Ethernet.