Dual Intel® QuickAssist Acceleration Card
- Dual Intel® QuickAssist Accelerator based on the Intel® Communications Chipset 8955 codenamed "Coleto Creek"
- Support for SR-IOV
- Up to 100Gbps Compression, Crypto, Security Offload and Acceleration
- IPsec and SSL Acceleration including AES, 3DES, Kasumi and SNOW
- Two devices provide over 300k RSA decrypt ops per card
- Compression/Decompression offload (LZS, Deflate) per card
- PCIe gen. 3 x16 host interface
- Standard low profile PCIe and custom small form factor options
Advantech’s PCIE-3021 is a PCI-Express based adapter supporting hardware acceleration for Intel® QuickAssist Technology. It is offered in a standard PCI Express add-in card form factor as well as a small form factor footprint for density optimized platforms such as Advantech’s FWA-5020. The adapter supports two Intel® Communications Chipset 8955 devices behind a PCIe gen.3 switch to leverage the full acceleration capabilities of the devices.
Offering acceleration for common security and crypto offloads such as AES, 3DES, Kasumi and SNOW, the PCIE-3021 can supplement the CPU throughput for the termination of standard security protocols such as IPsec and SSL, freeing up valuable cores and CPU cycles for application processing. With 100Gbps bulk crypto throughput and more than 300k RSA decrypt operations, the PCIE-3021 offers best-in-class performance per watt at an outstanding price-performance ratio.
Complemented with 100Gbps compression and decompression offload (LZS, Deflate), the PCIE-3021 can also be of great benefit in storage applications.
Ultimately, the PCIE-3021 supports simultaneous crypto and compression offloading, making it an ideal choice for demanding applications such as WAN and traffic optimization, secure storage and secure web servers.
Fully supported by Intel® QuickAssist Libraries and the Intel® Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK), customers can use application software without modifications across Intel® platforms with and without Intel® QuickAssist hardware acceleration minimizing time-to-market, total cost of ownership and resource investment.
Contact your Advantech representative to learn more about Advantech's standard PCIe adapters, networking platforms or professional customization services.