Dual Port Copper 10G Ethernet PCI Express Server Adapter with Intel® X550-AT2
- 1 x Intel® X550-AT2 10GbE Ethernet Controller
- 2 x 10GbE Copper ports
- PCIe gen. 3 x4 host interface
- Supports SR-IOV based virtualization
- Advanced virtualization and network overlay support
- Low profile and half height form factors
Advantech’s PCIE-2221NP is a low-profile dual port 10G Ethernet PCI Express server adapter based on Intel’s X550-AT2 controller. By supporting a PCI-Express Gen3 x4 host interface, this adapter provides sufficient bandwidth for line rate traffic on all two 10GE ports. Improved support for virtualization – including, but not limited to – VMDq, SR-IOV and VEB make the PCIE-2221NP a perfect fit for virtualized environments and applications with network overlays. PCIE-2221NP can be used to achieve high densities of network interfaces on servers and platforms for networking as well as industrial applications.