Quad Port Fiber Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express Server Adapter with Intel® I350
- 1 x Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-AM4
- 4 x GbE SFP ports
- PCIe gen. 2 x4 host interface
- Supports multi-mode fiber (SX) and single mode fiber (LX) modules
- Supports SR-IOV based virtualization
- Low profile and full height form factors
Advantech’s PCIE-2130 is a low-profile quad port Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express server adapter based on the Intel® Ethernet Controller I350-AM4. By supporting a PCI Express gen. 2 x4 host interface, this adapter provides sufficient bandwidth for line rate traffic on all Gigabit Ethernet ports. Four SFP ports can be configured to support a variety of optical transceivers such as single mode SX, multi mode LX optical as well as 1G Base-T copper modules. Improved support for virtualization, including VMDq and SR-IOV make the PCIE-2130 a perfect fit for virtualized environments and applications with network overlays. PCIE-2130 can be used to achieve high densities of network interfaces on servers and platforms for networking as well as industrial applications.