Intuitive GUI and Configurable Machine Vision Application Software
- Intuitive GUI that does not require programming skills
- Cross-platform support, compatible with embedded systems and smart cameras
- Complies with the GenICam Standard, supports GigE Vision-compliant cameras
- Flexible licensing options, including identification, alignment, inspection, and gauging modules, to reduce total cost of ownership
- Supports up to 8 GigE Vision cameras
- Thread-safe and multitasking vision inspection
Advantech WebAccess/EzBuilder is a configurable GUI-based machine vision software package that facilitates building and deploying machine vision applications without any programming skills. It supports a wide range of Advantech industrial PCs, smart cameras, and embedded systems, and can be deployed on different hardware platforms without modification. Moreover, as a configurable cross-platform tool, it shortens the learning curve. With its user-friendly, flowchart-based design, WebAccess/EzBuilder provides an easy
approach to system installation and project development while reducing future maintenance costs. Customers can complete their tasks easily by following three simple steps: select
an image, process the image, and output the results. Moreover, WebAccess/EzBuilder provides various GUI layouts to suit customers’ specific applications.
WebAccess/EzBuilder is also designed to be task-oriented, meaning that users can quickly find the function they need to use. Furthermore, it is modular and offers flexible licensing options, making it the most cost-effective choice for customers seeking machine vision software solutions. With its powerful yet easy-to-use identification, alignment, inspection, and gauging tools, WebAccess/EzBuilder is suitable for a wide range of automated inspection applications aimed at tracking/tracing, present/absent decision-making, guidance, material handling, and quality assurance.