Dual CN6880 ATCA Node Blade with 40GbE Switch
- Dual Cavium OCTEON II CN6880 1.0 GHz with 32 cnMIPS™ II processor cores
- Up to 64 GB DDR3 1066 MHz DIMMs; 32 GB for each CN6880
- 2*40 GbE (KR4) or 8*10 GbE (KR) FI support
- Dual Star routing support
- Eight 10GbE SFP+ and four 1GbE SFP Rear I/O support
- Switch management support on L2, QoS, Multicast (SW options)
Based on the Cavium CN6880 OCTEON II processor the high-end ATCA blade features dual processors 32 MIPS64 cores for a total of 64x 64-bit cores per blade. The ATCA Packet Processing Engine is targeted at high-end control, service and dataplane applications in 4G/LTE networks video and data applications typical of cloud computing and security applications using Deep Packet Inspection (DPI). The ATCA-7310 supports up to 64GB of DDR3-1066 memory with a Broadcom BCM56841 40GbE switch. Four 10G/40G Fabric interfaces (40GBaseKR4, 10GBaseKX4) are supported with 12 lanes of 10GbE to the RTM for uplinks. The blade also provides support for dynamic clock and cores management, console server, remote upgrade and LMP boot image supporting HPM.1.