4FE+1FE SC Multi-mode Unmanaged Ethernet Switch
- Provides 4 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports with RJ45 connector
- Provides 1 x 100 Mbps Multi-mode SC type fiber optic port
- Supports full/half duplex flow control
- Supports MDI/MDI-X auto crossover
- Provides broadcast storm protection
- Provides redundant 12 ~ 48 VDC power input
- Provides flexible mounting: DIN-rail and Wall mount
EKI-2525M/2526M/2526S are industrial-grade Ethernet switches that enable you to expand your industrial network fast and cost-effectively. The EKI-2525M/2526M/2526S have four 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports, and additionally the EKI-2525M/2526M provides one or two multi-mode fiber-optic ports, while the EKI-2526S provides two single-mode fiber-optic ports. Using fiber-optics, you can prevent noise from interfering with your system and supports high-speed (100 Mbps) and high-distance (up to 30 km) transmissions.
EKI-2525M/2526M/2526S have industrial-grade designs, assuring high reliability and stability in harsh environments, making it a robust bridge between enterprise fiber-optic backbones and Ethernet devices. EKI-2525M/2526M/2526S includes a switch controller that can automatically sense transmission speeds. The RJ45 interface can also be autodetected, so MDI or MDI-X is automatically selected and a crossover cable is not required. All the Ethernet ports have memory buffers that support the store and forward mechanism, assuring all data is transmitted properly.