4-port RS-422/485 Communication Cards, w/Surge and Isolation Protection
- PCI Specification 2.1x compliant
- Speeds up to 921.6Kbps
- 16C954 UARTs with 128-byte standard
- Standard Industrial 3U/6U sized CPCI Board size
- I/O address automatically assigned by PCI Plug-and-Play
- OS supported: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Surge protection(2,500 VDC)
- Interrupt status register for increased performance
- Space reserved for termination resistors(for RS-422/485)
- Automatic RS-485 data flow control
- Isolation protection 2,500 VDC
- Rear I/O (MIC-3611R only)
The MIC-3611/3611R is a 6U/3U sized 4-port RS-422/485 CompactPCI Comm. Card, Series communication cards which complies with PICMG 2.0 R2.1 CompactPCI specifications. All channels are addressed in a continuous 32 byte I/O block for simplified software access, All channels may also share one PCI interrupt status register is available for determining the interrupt source.
The MIC-3611/3611R comes standard with 16C954 UARTs containing 128 byte FIFOs which are available as an option. There upgraded FIFOs greatly reduce CPU overhead and are an ideal choice for heavy multitasking environments.