DM&P Vortex86DX-800MHz PC/104 SBC, LCD, Ethernet, CFC, Onboard Memory
- Ultra low power, fanless DM&P Vortex86DX- 800MHz and 256 MB onboard DDR2 memory
- VGA+LCD dual display outputs, 24-bit LVDS/TTL supported
- Integrated Floating Point Unit
- Supports 2 Fast Ethernet ports in standard PC/104 96 x 90 mm dimensions
- Supports embedded software APIs and Utilities
PCM-3343 is a cost-effective System On Chip (SoC) PC/104 CPU module driven by the ultra low power DM&P Vortex86DX 800 MHz processor with 256 MB of DDR2 SDRAM memory on board. PCM-3343 has the standard dimensions of 96 x 90 mm in a fanless PC/104 architecture, supporting rich graphic output including VGA and 24-bit LVDS or TTL up to 1024 x 768 resolution. PCM-3343 delivers ultra low power consumption of less than 5 Watts under full load, and extended temperature support between -40 ~ 85° C. It is well-suited for those applications which need only basic CPU performance, but very low power consumption at an attractive price. This latest SoC CPU board will appeal to system integrators developing DOS, WinCE, WinXP Embedded and Linux –based OS applications in factory automation and industrial instrument fields as well as medical products and devices.