6U CompactPCI 4th/5th Generation Intel® Core™ i5/i7 Processor Blade with ECC support
- Supports 4th /5th Generation Intel® Core™ i5/i7 processors and Intel® QM87 PCH with embedded graphic (up to 3independent displays)
- Up to 16 GB (DDR3 1600) low voltage ECC memory (max 8GB on board, socket SO-UDIMM x1, max 8GB)
- Optimized single-slot SBC with 2.5" SATA-III HDD/CFast socket/ on-board flash (optional)
- Two SATAIII and two SATAII ports, two USB 3.0, four USB 2.0 ports, two DVI ports, four RS-232 ports, one PS/2 connector, and PCIe x16 interfaces to the Rear Transition Module (RTM)
- Four gigabit Ethernet ports for PICMG 2.16, front and rear connectivity
- PICMG 2.16 R1.0, PICMG 2.1 R2.0, PICMG 2.6 R1.0 compliant
MIC-3396MIL is specially design for ruggedized application, which offers three different configurations that meet a wide range of environment requirements.
Using Intel’s 4th and 5th generation core i5/i7 and Xeon processors, it supports up to four cores / eight threads at 2.7GHz and 6MB last level cache. Ruggedized requirements are addressed by a condition cooled design an extended operation temperature range (-40 ~ 85° C measured at wedge lock). Shock and vibration resistances of the board are increased by using wedge locks and a single-piece CNC-milled aluminum alloy plate that conforms to the major IC packages.
With highly integrated functional capabilities, the MIC-3396MIL fully utilizes the I/O features of the Intel chipsets. It supports maximum 16GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L RAM, an onboard 2.5" Serial ATA HDD or SSD, a CFast slot, an onboard NAND flash (as optional), one PCIex16 and a set of I/O functions brought through the backplane to a unique rear transition module, which contains eight GPIOs, two USB 2.0 and four RS-232/422/485 console ports as pin headers, two SATA Gen III and two SATA Gen II as connectors, two/four LAN ports (two LAN ports are switchable form front panel to RTM), two DVI ports, two USB 3.0, one PCIex16, one P/S2 port and one RS-232/422/485 port on the front panel.