6U CompactPCI 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Rugged Processor Blade with ECC
- Supports 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 processors and Intel® QM67 PCH with embedded graphic (dual independent display)
- Up to 16 GB (DDR3 1600) ECC memory (max 8GB on board, socket
SO-UDIMM x1, max 8 GB)
- Conduction cooled with ANSI/VITA30.1-2002 compliancy
- Optimized single-slot SBC with 2.5" SATA-III HDD/CFast socket/ on-board flash (optional)
- Two SATA ports, four USB 2.0 ports, two DVI ports, two RS-232 ports, one PS/2 connector, and PCIe x4 interfaces to the Rear Transition Module (RTM)
- Six gigabit Ethernet ports for PICMG 2.16, front and rear connectivity
- PICMG 2.16 R1.0, PICMG 2.1 R2.0, PICMG 2.6 R1.0 compliant
MIC-3395MIL, a CompactPCI PICMG2.16 compliant single slot 6U CPU board, offers with two different configurations that meet a wide range of environmental requirements for ruggedized application.
Using Intel’s 3rd generation core i7 ULV processors, it offers a low power dissipation design without the need of on-board forced ventilation. Ruggedized requirements are addressed by a condition cooled design an extended operation temperature range (-40° C ~ 70° C). Shock and vibration resistances of the board are increased by using wedge locks and a single-piece CNC-milled aluminum alloy plate that conforms to the major IC packages. With highly integrated functional capabilities, the MIC-3395MIL fully utilizes the I/O features of the Intel chipsets. It supports maximum 16GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 RAM, an onboard 2.5” Serial ATA HDD or SSD, a CFast slot, an onboard NAND flash (as optional), and a set of I/O functions brought through the backplane to a unique rear transition module, which contains two/four LAN ports, two DVI ports, two USB 2.0, one P/S2 port and one RS-232 port on the front panel.